Welcome to Wheatfield community website
The community is composed of 392 homes (313 single-family homes and 79 townhomes); and is located at the intersection of Long Gate Parkway and Montgomery Road (MD-103) in Ellicott City, MD.
We are a Non-Solicitation community. To report solicitors and any suspicious activity, please call Howard County Non-Emergency Police Number: 410-313-2200. In addition, please review Howard County Peddler and Solicitor Regulation
2023 HOA Assessments / Proposed Budget
- Assessments remain same as last year; review the complete details of Proposed Budget
- All members pay assessments once a year; due on Jan 1
- Single Family (SF): $144 / year
- Townhome (TH): $312 / year
- A new module has been activated and made available to all members to submit their questions/requests to Board and ARC. Members can access the module using the menu links or via My Account.
- ARC violations shall now be made available online and made available to members via My Account.
- If you need more info on the reported violation, you would now be able to reply to the cited violation.
Website Login Issues
If you are experiencing any issues logging into the website, please contact Howard Property Management at 410-313-8608 or email@example.com. They can reach out to the website admin to resolve your login issue.
8310 Guilford Rd, Suite B,
Logan Rainey firstname.lastname@example.org
You can order the Resale package at HPM website
Recycling: Tuesday mornings
Yard Trim: Tuesday mornings (early spring through mid-January)
Trash: Thursday mornings
Recycling / Yard Trim / Trash should be placed outside no earlier than the evening before pick-up, and containers must be put away no later than the evening of pick-up.
Pick-up of bulk trash items must be scheduled by calling 410-313-6444.