Welcome to Wheatfield community website
The community is composed of 392 homes (313 single-family homes and 79 townhomes); and is located at the intersection of Long Gate Parkway and Montgomery Road (MD-103) in Ellicott City, MD.
We are a Non-Solicitation community. To report solicitors and any suspicious activity, please call Howard County Non-Emergency Police Number: 410-313-2200. In addition, please review Howard County Peddler and Solicitor Regulation
2023 HOA Assessments / Proposed Budget
- Assessments remain same as last year; review the complete details of Proposed Budget
- All members pay assessments once a year; due on Jan 1
- Single Family (SF): $144 / year
- Townhome (TH): $312 / year
- A new module has been activated and made available to all members to submit their questions/requests to Board and ARC. Members can access the module using the menu links or via My Account.
- ARC violations shall now be made available online and made available to members via My Account.
- If you need more info on the reported violation, you would now be able to reply to the cited violation.
- All of the Single Family homes are on Howard County roads. Thus, county is responsible for snow removal.
- Snow removal within Townhomes, is split between HOA and Howard County; each being responsible for their respective portions of the road - Snow Removal (Roadway and Sidewalk)
- Snow removal within Townhomes has the following trigger points:
- Roads: 2 inch of snow
- Sidewalks: 6 inch of snow [sidewalks that fall within HOA responsibility]
Note: Per Howard County Code, the owner of property abutting a sidewalk in a public right-of-way is responsible for removing snow from the sidewalk within 48 hours after the snow has fallen.
Reference: Title 18: Public Works, Subtitle 4: Sidewalks [18.402 (h)]
Website Login Issues
If you are experiencing any issues logging into the website, please contact Howard Property Management at 410-313-8608 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They can reach out to the website admin to resolve your login issue.
8310 Guilford Rd, Suite B,
Phone: 410-313-8608 (M-Th; 8 am - 6 pm)
Logan Rainey email@example.com
You can order the Resale package at HPM website
Residents can use SeeClickFix or Tell HoCo to report issues to Howard County. Typical issues include: pothole, tree concern, sidewalk repairs.
Recycling: Tuesday mornings
Yard Trim: Tuesday mornings (early spring through mid-January)
Trash: Thursday mornings
Recycling / Yard Trim / Trash should be placed outside no earlier than the evening before pick-up, and containers must be put away no later than the evening of pick-up.
Pick-up of bulk trash items must be scheduled by calling 410-313-6444.