Welcome to Wheatfield community website
The community is composed of 392 homes (313 single-family homes and 79 townhomes); and is located at the intersection of Long Gate Parkway and Montgomery Road (MD-103) in Ellicott City, MD.
We are a Non-Solicitation community. To report solicitors and any suspicious activity, please call Howard County Non-Emergency Police Number: 410-313-2200. In addition, please review Howard County Peddler and Solicitor Regulation
2022 HOA Assessments / Approved Budget
- Assessments remain same as last year; review the complete details of Approved Budget
- All members pay assessments once a year; due on Jan 1
- Single Family (SF): $144 / year
- Townhome (TH): $312 / year
Make checks payable to Wheatfield Association and mail them to:
PO Box 250
Simpsonville, MD 21150
- All of the Single Family homes are on Howard County roads. Thus, county is responsible for snow removal.
- Snow removal within Townhomes, is split between HOA and Howard County; each being responsible for their respective portions of the road - Snow Removal (Roadway and Sidewalk)
- Snow removal within Townhomes has the following trigger points:
- Roads: 2 inch of snow
- Sidewalks: 6 inch of snow [sidewalks that fall within HOA responsibility]
Note: Per Howard County Code, the owner of property abutting a sidewalk in a public right-of-way is responsible for removing snow from the sidewalk within 48 hours after the snow has fallen.
Website Login Issues
- If you experience any issues logging into the website, please contact HPM. They can reach out to the website admin to resolve your login issue.
8310 Guilford Rd Ste B,
Logan Rainey firstname.lastname@example.org
You can order the Resale package at HPM website
Recycling: Tuesday mornings
Yard Trim: Tuesday mornings (early spring through mid-January)
Trash: Thursday mornings
Recycling / Yard Trim / Trash should be placed outside no earlier than the evening before pick-up, and containers must be put away no later than the evening of pick-up.
Pick-up of bulk trash items must be scheduled by calling 410-313-6444.